What You Will Learn In the Millennial Mindset Development Program?
- How to develop skills relevant to current and future economic scenarios.
- Financial Awareness & Financial Independence.
- Confidence Development & Attitude Management.
- Using your potentials in a productive manner.
- Goal setting and Goal Planning.
- Relationship management.
- Contentment and stress management.
Why You Must Take This Program?
Millennials(1990-2019), the new digital generation who are passionate and unconventional. They differ in life priorities, work preferences, behaviors from their parents and the prior generation bosses.
We see millennials wasting their profound talents in the wrong direction. They can easily learn, earn and enjoy their dream life. The only missing thing in them is the understanding of their needs.
We specialize in understanding their current mindset and providing them to understand their own priorities.
This helps them define their priorities, set goals, achieve their goals with profound guidance and make them ready to lead in their life.
In the Millennial Mindset Development Program, we turn their weaknesses into their strengths.
It includes Disrespect to Respect, Dissatisfaction to Contentment, Stress To Liveliness, Showoff Mentality to Saving Mentality, Unpurposeful life to Goal Centered Life.
Program Content – Millennial Mindset Development Program
Millennial Mindset Development Program is conducted in 3 different phases which are as follows:
Millennial Assessment – Phase 1
- Understanding Current Mindset.
- Evaluating key factors to work on.
- Understanding their key strengths.
Millennial Mindset Knowledge Base – Phase 2
- Exercises to reprogram their mindset.
- Financial Awareness.
- Developing Reading Habits.
- Money management.
Confidence Development – Phase 3
- Exercises to unlock their potentials.
- Awareness to identify opportunities.
- Identifying their passions and potentials.
- Teach them how to turn their potentials and passion to money.
Final Evaluation – Phase 4
- Goal Defining.
- Goal Setting.
- Define an action plan to achieve their short term and long term goals.
- Final Evaluation.
- Developing self-motivation and leadership qualities.
Duration of the Millennial Mindset Development Program
6-8 months depending on the candidate
Early Bird Discount: 50% valid Till 31st October
Other Coaching Programs: